The details of the RTI request are as follows:
Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD)
1. The average annual temperature for Pakistani cities (for example, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad etc.) for the period between 2007 and 2017. Please include data for all cities for which the PMD records temperature.
2. The average summer highest temperture for Pakistani cities for the period between 2007 and 2017.
3. The average winter lowest temperature for Pakistani ities for the period between 2007 and 2017.
4. The average annual precipitation for Pakistani cities for the period between 2007 and 2017.
5. The average annual recorded rainfall for Pakistani cities for the period between 2007 and 2017.
3 Feb 2018
Date of Receipt:
Response from Agency/Department
Date of Response:
16 Aug 2018
Text of Response:
Reference is invited to your letter MMfD/RTI/01/2018/a20 dated August 09, 2018 on the subject cited above. Kindly find enclosed here with the average annual temperature/precipitation from 2007-2017 and the thirty years climate normal from 1980-2010 of summer highest/winter lowest temperature and recorded precipitation for major cities of Pakistan.
Encl: (As stated above)
Complaint to Appellate Body
Internal Review Request Filed (Y/N):
Date of Internal Review Request:
9 Aug 2018
The department responded after we sent an internal review request. The data will be made available in the data section of the website.
Copy of Request:
Copy of Internal Review Request:
Copy of Response: