The details of the RTI request are as follows:
MMfD / RTI / 03 / 2018 / 33
Forestry, Environment & Wildlife Department
1. What is the total number of saplings distributed throughout the province between 2015 and 2017 under the Billion Tree Afforestation Project?
2. How many of the saplings distributed under the project were of the “indigenous” type?
3. How many of the saplings distributed under the project were of the “non-indigenous” type?
4. Please provide a district-wise breakdown of the types of saplings that were distributed.
5. Since the project relied on natural regeneration and afforestation to achieve its goals, please provide an annual comparison between protected natural regeneration and afforestation through planted saplings from 2015 to 2017. Please use the appropriate unit employed to measure natural regeneration and afforestation under the project.
20 Jan 2018
Date of Receipt:
25 Jan 2018
Response from Agency/Department
Date of Response:
16 Feb 2018
Text of Response:
Please see document below.
Complaint to Appellate Body
Complaint Filed (Y/N):
Date of Complaint:
Media Matters for Democracy is considering appealing against the information provided because it does not offer satisfactory answers to our queries.
Copy of Request:
Copy of Response:
Copy of Complaint: